Terms and Conditions
Before accessing and using the website, please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing and using this website, you declare that you have read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions described below, without the need for any subsequent act or consent.
The information and services available to you on this site are provided to you in the form of free access by the owner, who undertakes a commitment of privacy.
2 – Confidentiality
We assure users that no personal data will be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the owner and that none of the personal data provided to us will be transferred, free or commercial, to marketing companies.
3 – External links
4 – Additional Information
5 – Cookies
Cookies are used on this website to improve your user experience and to improve performance. Cookies are also referred to as connection logs.
(A cookie is a small text file that a website installs on your device when you visit it. The purpose is for the website to remember your actions and preferences, such as your username, language, size of characters and other display settings, improving your user experience.)
- Make our website work the way you expect it to
- Remember users’ custom preferences
- Offer our free services and content
- Improve site security and loading speed
- Allow the user to share pages and content through social networks
- Continue to improve the website for you
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express authorization)
- Gather sensitive information (without your express authorization)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Portuguese law.
Caminho das Sebes – Castelões
914 509 049 | 918 419 923 (Adriano)